We are a compassionate church that reaches out to the lost and hurting and gets them to Jesus Christ. A church that remembers that the God who delivered them also seeks to deliver their friends. (Matt. 28:18-20; Isaiah 25:6; 2 Peter 3:9)
We are a church that has a message so clear, powerful and loving, that lives are absolutely changed by the power of the Holy Spirit...the impossible becomes possible (Eph. 3:14-21; II Cor. 5:7). A church that joyously gives itself to studying and obeying God’s Word. Not satisfied to read about God’s historical moves, but instead yearning to see a move of God first-hand (I Thess. 1:5).
We are a church taught to obey the loving commandments of the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19-20). A church that understands that their lives are not their own. Having tried everything under the sun, and found it truly lacking, they intentionally and freely make the decision to follow the creator of the universe-Jesus Christ (Matthew 4:19-20).
We are a church that moves in the unity, love and sacrifice that is indicative of Christian maturity (Romans 15:1-5). Unity in the affairs of the King, selfless love for one another and in sacrifice that is willing to pay the price to see revival sweep this land.
We are a church that understands and testifies to the goodness of God in Jesus Christ (Psalms 34:8; Eph. 3:18-19). As we gather we vibrantly praise God, knowing that He who promised has continued to prove Himself faithful.
We are a church that understands that the spiritual controls the physical. That nothing of significance or release will occur without prayer; a church that looks for opportunities to pray and ask God to invade our community. (Col. 1:9-14; Luke 10:2; I Tim. 2:1-4)
We are a generous church, knowing that He who supplies seed to the farmer will increase the supply of seed and harvest of righteousness. A church that is willing to give itself away because it knows that in doing so God will receive praise. (II Cor. 9:10-15)
- We believe-The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe-There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19)
- We believe-In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years. (John 1:1)
- We believe-In the blessed hope- the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming. (Titus 2:13)
- We believe-The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. (John 14:6)
- We believe-Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. (Titus 3:5)
- We believe-In water baptism by immersion. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe-The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. (I Peter 2:24)
- We believe-The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe-In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. (Galatians 5:16-25)
- We believe-In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation. (Revelation 20: 11-15)